Guaranteed Precise and Efficient Processing
Make Light Work of Difficult MaterialsCoCr and titanium alloys count as hard-to-work materials. It is good to know that we have been doing just this for over 30 years, both accurately and cost-efficiently.
We employ highly qualified employees to machine the cast or forged implant parts with the highest levels of accuracy and efficiency. We use state-of-the-art milling and turning centres and excellent grinding and polishing machines. In special cases, we work by hand. This allows us to produce reliably, for example, femur heads with roundness deviations of < 3 μm and articular surfaces with a roughness of < 0.02 μm.
Best Results Thanks to Highly Motivated Employees and Modern Machinery:
- Milling and turning centres
- Milling centres with an integrated measuring system and 4-axes
- Milling centres with power tools
- Milling centre with 4-axial control and counter spindle
- Multi-axis milling centre with counter spindle
- Multi-axis milling and turning centre
- CNC milling machines with 3-, 4- and 5- axes
- Grinding and polishing machines with integrated measurement controls for the production of heads and inlays
By clicking on ‘About Us’ you can find out more about our ever-improving quality management and our flexible production options.