Dispense with Teething Problems
Durable Quality for the Good of the PatientsWith over 100 years of experience in the development and production of excellent implant materials for the dental technology sector, we are your ideal partner in this sector, too. Our BIOCAST® CoCr dental casting alloys are optimised for medical requirements and possess excellent processing properties.
An overview of the advantages of BIOCAST®:
- High strength, stiffness and hardness
- Outstanding ductility
- Meets the requirements of ISO 22674
- Lowest possible levels of medically hazardous nickel
- Best suited for difficult dental constructions with a long lifetime
All CoCr dental alloys can be welded excellently with our ENDOCAST® SL laser welding wire. The diameters of our laser welding wires are 0.25, 0.35 or 0.50 mm.
In addition to BIOCAST®, we offer a comprehensive range of other dental non precious alloys:
- Titanium-bearing CoCr dental casting alloys and CoCr alloys for bonded technique
- On request, CoCr-based master heats with varying chemical compositions with variable batch sizes ranging from a couple of kilograms to up to 650 kg
- Production of CoCr milling discs and billets, either casted or forged (surface finish and geometry based on your specifications)