Casting Tolerances Observed Precisely
Quality in All StagesOur own foundry; 35 years of experience in processing and machining CoCr casting alloys; customers around the globe - these three things distinguish us as a producer of finished and semi-finished implant parts for the medical and dental technology sector and as a specialist for cast parts.
A modern casting process and qualified foundry specialists allow us to produce CoCr casted parts with highly complex geometries. We can reliably work within even the lowest casting tolerances.
When producing cast parts, gb Implantat-Technologie covers all stages of the value-added chain and offers specialist know-how in all stages of production:
- When producing our own CoCr master heat
- When investment casting implant parts with the lost-wax casting process
- When machining cast and forged work pieces
- During the final quality checks
- Throughout our entire corporate history, no single product has ever been re-called